Please join our Strava group to keep up-to-date, chat and organise training rides with your fellow Club Peloton riders.
Club Peloton Strava Link: https://www.strava.com/clubs/clubpelotonlondon
To add an event to your calendar, select the event and choose your preferred calendar from underneath the map – GCAL (Google Calendar) and ICS (iCal).
- 0606.January.SundayNo events
- 0707.January.MondayNo events
- 0808.January.TuesdayNo events
- 0909.January.WednesdayNo events
- 1010.January.ThursdayNo events
- 1111.January.FridayGymbox Holborn, High Holborn, London, UKhttps://clubpeloton.org/event/free-friday-spin-classes-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/Gymbox Holborn, High Holborn, London, UK
Sam McClary (one of our ride captains) is running lunchtime spin classes on Fridays leading up to King’s Cross Cycle to MAPIC 2018 and Legal & General Real Assets Cycle to MIPIM 2019. It’s great training, whether it’s warm or cold, and Sam will make sure you’re on track for the ride.
13:00 – 14:00 at Gymbox, Holborn. Did we mention it’s FREE?!
You must reserve your place as space is limited. Click the link below to book and choose your date:
- 1212.January.SaturdayDulwich Park, College Roadhttps://clubpeloton.org/event/beginners-75km-hills/Dulwich Park, College RoadCoram Campus, 41 Brunswick Squarehttps://clubpeloton.org/event/crystal-palace-to-kent-and-back-2/16-17 Crystal Palace Parade, Crystal Palace, London, SE19 1UA
Join Allan Dunsmore and Richard Trubshaw on this 80 – 100km Cycle to MIPIM training ride from Crystal Palace to Kent and back again.
Meet at Cafe Saint Germain in Crystal Palace at 8.15 for an 8.30 depart.
Sign up here.Sutton Station Car Park, the Quadrant, Surrey, SM2 5AShttps://clubpeloton.org/event/essexloop0806-2-2-2-2-2-2-2/Car Park, Downside Bridge Road, Cobham, Surrey
Join Toby Fox on this 145km (with 1700m climbing) training ride. Ideal training for the L&G Real Assets Cycle to MIPIM.
You will start by going Up Staples Lane to Wonersh (and a sharp climb on Iron Lane), Petworth and Amberley for lunch, returning via West Chiltington, Billingshurst, Cranleigh, up Coombe Lane and through East Horsley. A proper climb at each end of the route and plenty of quiet roads through lovely countryside. Expect to ride for five-six hours, returning before 3-4pm. Lights, warm clothing, waterproofs and money for lunch essential.