Have an account? Login
The Service comprises a suite of online services provided by Club Peloton, including but not limited to:
- an online Club Peloton Community Directory
- the Community Messaging Service class emailer,
- Life-Long Email Forwarding Address service (“LEFA”),
- a User-to-User Community Messaging service, and
- the Club Peloton Community Clubs service.
1. Copyright; Rules for Submission of Content.
- You retain ownership of all of your intellectual property rights in any content created, posted, or shared by you, on or through the Service and any personal data, (the “User Content”). Club Peloton does not claim ownership of your User Content.
2. Rules of Conduct.
- You may not post violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, disturbing, pornographic, or sexually suggestive photos or other content via the Service.
- You may not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities and you must not post private or confidential information via the Service, including, without limitation, your or any other person's credit card information, social security or alternate national identity numbers, non-public phone numbers or non-public email addresses.
- You may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorised purpose. You agree to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (for example, federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of the Service and your User Content, including but not limited to, copyright laws.
- You must not interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature.
- You must not create accounts with the Service through unauthorized means, including but not limited to, by using an automated device, script, bot, spider, crawler or scraper.
- You may only make non-commercial uses of the Service and Service Content. Use of Service or the Service Content for any commercial, public or political purpose is strictly prohibited. Prohibited activities include, but are not limited to: (1) activities that are illegal or fraudulent; (2) use that inaccurately implies endorsement, approval, or sponsorship by <customer name> (or any individual officer or employee of Club Peloton); (3) use that can be confused with official communications of <customer name> or its officers or employees; and (4) print or electronic mass mailings (sometimes known as "spamming"), solicitations for commercial services.
- Certain areas of the Service provide tools for the exchange of ideas and information between users, including in the form of direct messaging. Club Peloton is not responsible or liable for any content, including User Content, that is posted or distributed pursuant to such user to user exchanges. The views and opinions expressed by users are theirs alone, and are not endorsed by, and should not be ascribed to Club Peloton. You are solely responsible for all User Content you post, and you assume all risks relating to its use by others and others’ reliance on its accuracy.
3. Privacy; Confidentiality.
4. Limitation of Liability; Indemnification.
- THIS SERVICE AND ALL ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. CLUB PELOTON DOES NOT APPROVE OR ENDORSE ANY USER CONTENT. CLUB PELOTON IS NOT LIABLE TO USERS OR VISITORS FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE, SERVICE CONTENT, OR USER CONTENT REGARDLESS OF WHETHER CLUB PELOTON HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES.
5. User Accounts; Account Termination Policy.
- Links to Other Services. Club Peloton may provide links to websites operated by third parties, including but not limited to, websites operated by Club Peloton, as a convenience for our users. Club Peloton does not endorse or accept responsibility for the content or the use of third-party websites. If you use third-party sites, you do so solely at your own risk. Links do not imply that Club Peloton is affiliated or associated with any linked site.
This Privacy Notice explains how Club Peloton (“we”, “us” or “our”) processes (collects, uses, analyses, stores, changes, accesses, transfers and/or deletes) Personal Data as defined under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
We are committed to processing personal data responsibly, proportionately, securely and fairly.
This Privacy Notice applies to all data processed about people who have opted-in to receive regular marketing correspondence from us which may take the form of an email newsletter or printed matter sent by post.
The Data Controller is Club Peloton, Coram Campus, 41 Brunswick Square, London WC1N 1AZ and can be contacted at [email protected].
The role of Data Administrator is not defined or required by GDPR. However, recognising our duties as Data Controllers, we have chosen to appoint a Data Administrator whose role it is to have an overview of our GDPR compliance as well as manage, update and disseminate our GDPR policies and documentation to maintain compliance.
Nick Hanmer has been appointed as our Data Administrator and they can be contacted at [email protected].
Legal Basis for Processing
By actively opting-in to our mailing list, you have consented to receiving information from us in the form of an email newsletter and/or printed matter by post.
The information we process for our mailing list includes the information you provided to us when opting-in and includes your:
- birth date
- email address
- work mobile
- work landline
- work address
- current position held
Purpose for Processing
We process your data in order to keep you informed of our news and industry updates which we will send to you in the form of an email newsletter or printed matter by post.
Protecting Your Data
This information is stored safely in our IT system and only accessible by our employees who need to manage the mailing list and fulfil their day to day duties. We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised use, access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we process. This includes ensuring:
- all media on which the data is stored is physically secure
- all digital media on which the data is stored is encrypted
- that data is not transmitted in an insecure manner
- that any 3rd party data transmittal services used are secure and GDPR compliant
- the process for removing data renders it unreadable
- that your data is only accessible to our employees who need it to fulfil their day to day duties
Transfer to Third Parties
We do not pass on your details to third parties.
By opting-in to our mailing list you have consented to us contacting you from time to time. We will retain your data until you withdraw your consent, which you can do at any time by opting-out using the unsubscribe link in the footer of our newsletters or by emailing us at [email protected]. Upon receipt of any request to opt-out we will remove your details from our system within without undue delay.
We respect all rights afforded to you as a Data Subject under the GDPR legislation.
At any time, you can ask us to:
- correct any information we record about you which you believe to be incorrect
- provide you with a copy of some or all of the information we record about you
- ask that we do not provide data to third parties
- delete all or some of the data we record
We may limit your access if it would disclose personal information about another person, or where it would disclose commercially sensitive information.
To obtain access, correct your information, request a deletion or make a complaint, please contact us in writing using the contact details above. We will acknowledge any correspondence received in writing within 30 days. If you are also dissatisfied with our response you can contact the Information Commissioner's Office.
If we do not believe it to be reasonable to act on any request, we will advise you in writing.