Club Peloton is aligned with a selection of charity partners. The main beneficiary, Coram, receives 60% of grants from all fundraising events, while the remaining 40% is donated to Cyclists Fighting Cancer, Tom’s Trust and Multiple System Atrophy Trust. The final portion of grants go into our matched funding scheme, which is exclusive for members of Club Peloton.
Our main beneficiary
Founded in 1739, Coram is the UK’s oldest children’s charity. For 275 years Coram has been transforming children’s lives to give them a better chance and a brighter, happier future.
The money raised by the dedicated riders helps Coram create stable, loving families for the UK’s most vulnerable children. As the most successful voluntary adoption agency, Coram offers life-long support.
All children need to feel safe and loved but sadly, for too many children, this is not the case. The children that Coram supports have often been taken into care due to serious neglect and abuse.
Coram finds and prepares amazing parents who are able to offer a safe, loving and permanent home for the children that need it most, creating a change that lasts a lifetime.
THE DIFFERENCE CLUB PELOTON MADE IN 2016
- 175 children living in care will have the chance of a better future through Coram finding and preparing new adoptive families.
- Coram will place 18 vulnerable children in loving, stable homes with their ‘forever family’.
- 64 adopted children and their families will receive a lifetime of post-adoption support from Coram, so that we can be there for them whenever they need our help.
Find out more about Coram’s work at www.coram.org.uk