The Great Security Bike Ride 10th May 2017
The Great Security Bike Ride is now open for registration
What is it?
The inaugural Great Security Bike Ride will set off on 10th May 2017 from The Peak District, after an evening of networking in a local hotel. The ride is open to riders of all abilities. The peloton will travel around 180 miles (290km) over two days from The Peak District to the City of London. The group will arrive on 11th May to a celebratory reception hosted by The Worshipful Company of Security Professionals Charitable Trust.
We ride at the pace of the slowest rider and riders will experience road cycling from an elite rider’s perspective, including a full crew comprising technical support, medics, sports injury therapists, motorcycle outriders and lead car, as well as UK support staff, leaving you free to concentrate on turning the pedals and raising money for charity. The ride will be raising money for The Security Benevolent Fund administered by The Worshipful Company of Security Professionals Charitable Trust.
A great opportunity to meet likeminded people from the security industry and make new contacts and friends while seeing the best parts of the beautiful UK countryside.
You must also commit to raise an additional £500 minimum in fundraising for Club Peloton’s supported charity, The Security Benevolent Fund.
What is included:
– Hotel accommodation for the period 9-10 May inclusive (B&B)
– Lunch for the period 10-11 May inclusive
– Dinner for the period 9 -10 May inclusive
– Coffee, tea and snacks whilst on the road
– Free bike transport available from London to The Peak District
– Mechanical backup (labour only)
– Lead car, motorcycle outriders, paramedic and sports therapy support
– Holiday, Travel, Medical and Bike Insurance
– Mechanical spares
– Alcohol and soft drinks at lunch and dinner
– Travel to The Peak District
A refund minus a non-refundable deposit of £149 is available until Friday 7th April.