WHAT IS THE LEGAL & GENERAL REAL ASSETS CYCLE TO MIPIM?
Cycle to MIPIM is our original endurance charity bike relay, open to cyclists of all abilities, covering 1,500km from London to the international real estate show, MIPIM, in Cannes over six days. Over 200 professionals from the property industry ride in a relay format, completing two 60km stages each day.
The 2019 ride took place from the 7th to the 12th March, covering three routes:
- London – Calais – Cannes (via Folkestone)
- London – Caen – Cannes (via Portsmouth)
- Bari – Cannes (tester route for 2020 – see below for more details)
So far we have raised an incredible £450k! A huge effort by all our riders and a BIG thank you from our charities.
- CLICK HERE FOR THE FOLKESTONE RIDER LIST
- CLICK HERE FOR THE PORTSMOUTH RIDER LIST
THE ITALIAN JOB
Over six days, 20 or so advocates of Club Peloton took part in a relay from Bari, Italy to the MIPIM property fair in Cannes. Each rider completed an average of two 60km stages each day, with a break of up to two hours between each stage. Riders completed at least 720km over the 6 days.
Click here to view the ride infographic.